.net compact framework - Handheld

  1. .net compact framework

    I have installed .net compact framework to my ipaq, but it doesn't work..I need it to so i can run my gps program.
    wondering if anyone knows the problem..

    thx
    Joel

  2. Re: .net compact framework

    my ipaq is a hp2210, it is running microsoft ppc version 4.20.0

    i have installed compact framework but it is not working. when i try and open the test for the program it comes up with,

    "cannot open NetCFVersion(the test program). a critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable.

    I have already checked the memory..so I dont know what critical component it is missing.. I installed it how you are sapposed to etc..

    please if anyone knows, I NEED help

    Joel