Palm Zire - can not install files/apps - Handheld

This is a discussion on Palm Zire - can not install files/apps - Handheld ; Hi I just got a Palm Zire. I have downloaded the latest Palm Desktop (4.1.4) and everything is just swell. It syncronize both ways, but files in Quick Install are not copied/installed. In HotSync Manager (4.1.0) I can see (under ...

  1. Palm Zire - can not install files/apps

    Hi

    I just got a Palm Zire. I have downloaded the latest Palm Desktop
    (4.1.4) and everything is just swell. It syncronize both ways, but
    files in Quick Install are not copied/installed. In HotSync Manager
    (4.1.0) I can see (under Custom...) that installation is enabled. On
    the Palm (running Palm OS software 4.1), in HotSync -> Options ->
    Conduit Setup..., I can see a list of all the apps - but there are
    nothing named "Installation", "Files", or anything like that. Can I
    not install files on this machine?

    Any idea of what could be wrong?

    Thanks...

    --
    Thomas L. Christensen

  2. Re: Palm Zire - can not install files/apps

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:29:18 +0100, Thomas L. Christensen
    wrote:

    >Any idea of what could be wrong?

    Okay, I fixed it myself. I deleted the user and created a new one.
    Problem solved...

    Thomas

+ Reply to Thread