SIM Manager in Qtopia Phone Edition - Handheld

This is a discussion on SIM Manager in Qtopia Phone Edition - Handheld ; Hi, I read that Qtopia Phone Edition has a SIM card manager application. I downloaded the "qtopia-free-source-2.1.1.tar.gz" file from Trolltech site and checked the code, but couldn't locate the SIM Manager. Can anyone please guide me where can I find ...

  1. SIM Manager in Qtopia Phone Edition

    Hi,

    I read that Qtopia Phone Edition has a SIM card manager application. I
    downloaded the "qtopia-free-source-2.1.1.tar.gz" file from Trolltech
    site and checked the code, but couldn't locate the SIM Manager. Can
    anyone please guide me where can I find it?

    Thanks!!

  2. Re: SIM Manager in Qtopia Phone Edition

    BB wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I read that Qtopia Phone Edition has a SIM card manager application. I
    > downloaded the "qtopia-free-source-2.1.1.tar.gz" file from Trolltech
    > site and checked the code, but couldn't locate the SIM Manager. Can
    > anyone please guide me where can I find it?
    >
    > Thanks!!

    In Trolltech commercial sdk.

    --
    ,,,