handhelp gps with navigation map of Europe ? - Handheld

This is a discussion on handhelp gps with navigation map of Europe ? - Handheld ; Hello, What brand and model exists of handhelp or palm that has gps and navigation maps of entire Europe ? Does any model exists at least for west and separatelly for east Europe ? any model has so much memory ...

  1. handhelp gps with navigation map of Europe ?

    Hello,

    What brand and model exists of handhelp or palm that has gps and
    navigation maps of entire Europe ?

    Does any model exists at least for west and separatelly for east
    Europe ? any model has so much memory to include all maps ?

    Sorry I am not an expert recommend me best handhelp or plam to be used
    as gps navigation in Europe.

    Thanks,

    Mario

  2. Re: handhelp gps with navigation map of Europe ?

    Mario wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > What brand and model exists of handhelp or palm that has gps and
    > navigation maps of entire Europe ?
    >
    > Does any model exists at least for west and separatelly for east
    > Europe ? any model has so much memory to include all maps ?
    >
    > Sorry I am not an expert recommend me best handhelp or plam to be
    > used as gps navigation in Europe.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mario

    Personally, I'd look at either the Garmin 60CS or 76CS, the latter having
    more memory, and of course costing more ;-)

    You wouldn't get all the maps for Europe in either, you'd need to upload
    the maps you require from a PC as and when you need them, but the 76CS
    does have higher capacity (115 MB, 60CS 56MB).

    Here are links to the Garmin site for the specifications of both:

    http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap60cs/
    http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap76cs/

    The site does of course list all their products, so you may find something
    else. I have no experience of the products of any other company so I can't
    really comment.

    Hope this helps.

    Ivor

+ Reply to Thread