ipaq 3970 or ipaq 2210? - Handheld

This is a discussion on ipaq 3970 or ipaq 2210? - Handheld ; Ipaq 3970 or 2210. I'm pondering which to buy - any opinions. Either would suit as wanting it mostly for diary - using Word, viewing pics, playing mp3's and the occasional game. I'm dithering over the 2210 because I have ...

  1. ipaq 3970 or ipaq 2210?

    Ipaq 3970 or 2210. I'm pondering which to buy - any opinions. Either
    would suit as wanting it mostly for diary - using Word, viewing pics,
    playing mp3's and the occasional game. I'm dithering over the 2210
    because I have several CF Cards.

  2. Re: ipaq 3970 or ipaq 2210?

    I have a 2210 and its great,

    as you say it has cf and sd