Pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer with VPN - Handheld

This is a discussion on Pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer with VPN - Handheld ; I can't seem to access websites using Pocket Interent Explorer with PocketPC 2002 while connected to my school's wireless VPN. I can access websites just fine on my wireless home network. I was wondering why this is?...

  1. Pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer with VPN

    I can't seem to access websites using Pocket Interent Explorer with
    PocketPC 2002 while connected to my school's wireless VPN. I can
    access websites just fine on my wireless home network. I was wondering
    why this is?

  2. Re: Pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer with VPN

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:53:05 -0800, calman3126 wrote:

    > I can't seem to access websites using Pocket Interent Explorer with
    > PocketPC 2002 while connected to my school's wireless VPN. I can
    > access websites just fine on my wireless home network. I was wondering
    > why this is?

    Are you getting an IP address, gateway, and DNS within the VPN?
    Have you tried another wireless device(such as a laptop) on the wiVPN?
    Have you considered asking whoever maintains the wireless about it?
    Is it a College? Do you need to enable WEP or WPA?

    One probably needs the answers to most of these questions, and probably
    more, to help you. If you ask the maintainer of the VPN, they will likely
    have the answers to some and know the other questions.

+ Reply to Thread