Hello,

I use a Tungsten E, Palm OS and would like to have a software program on my
computer that would match up well with my Palm OS.

Sure, they provide Palm Desktop software, but there's no way to email from
it, that I know of. Or even to click on the email address in the contacts
so you can email from

my email client.

I use the contacts, calendar, tasks, notepad. I've tried synchronizing
Yahoo with my Palm. I've tried synchronizing MS Outlook with my Palm. It's
just no use. Surely with

so many people using handheld computers in addition to desktop/notebook
computers, there's a perfect solution to my problem. I know that you can
use field mapping to

get the information close, but not exact. Here's an example below ...

Field Mapping

CONTACTS
First Name <---> First Name
Last Name <---> Last Name