Asus A730, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket LOOX 720, Toshiba e830 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Asus A730, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket LOOX 720, Toshiba e830 - Handheld ; I am looking at the above PDA's, I was initially interested in a Dell x50v but the USB connectivity of the 720 drew me to it and from there I looked at the Asus and Toshiba. Can anyone comment on ...

  1. Asus A730, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket LOOX 720, Toshiba e830

    I am looking at the above PDA's, I was initially interested in a Dell
    x50v but the USB connectivity of the 720 drew me to it and from there
    I looked at the Asus and Toshiba.
    Can anyone comment on the above three and if one is particularly
    better than the rest?

    Any links to a comparison site would be great.

  2. Re: Asus A730, Fujitsu Siemens Pocket LOOX 720, Toshiba e830

    http://www.firstloox.org/VGAppc.htm

    Though opinions are still welcome.