Ipaq Horizontal viewing - Handheld

This is a discussion on Ipaq Horizontal viewing - Handheld ; Hi, and apologies if this is dumb. I have an Ipaq 4150, and I believe I ought be able to set it to horizontal viewing, but for the life of me can't figure out how. Can I? And, if so, ...

  1. Ipaq Horizontal viewing

    Hi, and apologies if this is dumb. I have an Ipaq 4150, and I believe I
    ought be able to set it to horizontal viewing, but for the life of me
    can't figure out how. Can I? And, if so, How?

    Thanks,
    Canada Mike

  2. Re: Ipaq Horizontal viewing

    wrote in message
    news:1106940527.376518.311880@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi, and apologies if this is dumb. I have an Ipaq 4150, and I believe I
    > ought be able to set it to horizontal viewing, but for the life of me
    > can't figure out how. Can I? And, if so, How?

    http://h200003.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...&lang=en&cc=uk

  3. Re: Ipaq Horizontal viewing

    Indeed, the manual is a good place to look. That's why I downloaded it
    and have a copy in both my desktop and PDA. However, a search for
    "horizontal" turns up nothing, and my eyeball browsing similarly was
    not fruitful. So, if you kow what *page* of the manual I need, that
    information would be greatly appreciated.

    For what it's worth, I actually enjoy reading software and hardware
    manuals. (Weird, I know.)

    Michael

  4. Re: Ipaq Horizontal viewing

    On 28 Jan 2005 11:28:47 -0800, google@gilbert1.net removed the duct
    tape and proclaimed:

    >Hi, and apologies if this is dumb. I have an Ipaq 4150, and I believe I
    >ought be able to set it to horizontal viewing, but for the life of me
    >can't figure out how. Can I? And, if so, How?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Canada Mike

    Windows 2003 Second Edition does what you need. However, it is not
    available for the 4150. Yet. Don't know if it ever will be. :-(

    This will do it: http://www.nyditot.com/NVDPage.asp
    But it appears you need to soft reset everytime you change the
    display.

    Canada Bruno
    iPaq h4150 owner

    --
    There are only two valid activities in this world:
    personally attending to the injured and hungry,

+ Reply to Thread