IPAQ 3870 Battery Charge - Handheld

This is a discussion on IPAQ 3870 Battery Charge - Handheld ; My battery on my 3870 died and I have just replaced it. Everything booted up on the limited charge in the new battery but when I have connected it to the mains charger (and the USB) charger there is no ...

  1. IPAQ 3870 Battery Charge

    My battery on my 3870 died and I have just replaced it. Everything booted up on the limited charge in the new battery but when I have connected it to the mains charger (and the USB) charger there is no amber light and it does not appear to be charging.

    Tried soft and hard resets but to no effect. Any ideas anyone??

  2. Re: IPAQ 3870 Battery Charge

    "Alan H via PocketPCJunkies.com" wrote in
    message news:18ab95e116964e3ebcbd5b847069c183@PocketPCJunk ies.com...
    > My battery on my 3870 died and I have just replaced it. Everything booted

    up on the limited charge in the new battery but when I have connected it to
    the mains charger (and the USB) charger there is no amber light and it does
    not appear to be charging.

    > Tried soft and hard resets but to no effect. Any ideas anyone??

    The battery that you have obtained is discharged to below the minimum
    voltage. You will need to send it back.

+ Reply to Thread