Take US spec. 2215 to Europe? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Take US spec. 2215 to Europe? - Handheld ; Is it dual voltage for both the US and Europe? Can the iPaq 2215 be charged in the UK and Europe with the included A/C adaptor? Is there software available for PPC 2002 that will be useful on a vacation ...

  1. Take US spec. 2215 to Europe?

    Is it dual voltage for both the US and Europe? Can the iPaq 2215 be
    charged in the UK and Europe with the included A/C adaptor?

    Is there software available for PPC 2002 that will be useful on a
    vacation such as currency conversion and metric conversion calculators
    and language translation software?

  2. Re: Take US spec. 2215 to Europe?

    If it says 100-240V on your AC adapter you're OK. I took my 2215 to Germany
    last year. You do need an adapter for the AC outlet tho. Actually one for UK
    and for which other country your are going to visit.
    Don't know about the software.
    "Nick" wrote in message
    news:1106886311.425853.64200@z14g2000cwz.googlegro ups.com...
    > Is it dual voltage for both the US and Europe? Can the iPaq 2215 be
    > charged in the UK and Europe with the included A/C adaptor?
    >

    > Is there software available for PPC 2002 that will be useful on a
    > vacation such as currency conversion and metric conversion calculators
    > and language translation software?

+ Reply to Thread