Misplaced installation disk - Handheld

This is a discussion on Misplaced installation disk - Handheld ; I somehow misplaced my ipaq h4150 installation disk. Anyway to replace without trying to re-order another one from HP? Thanks....

  1. Misplaced installation disk

    I somehow misplaced my ipaq h4150 installation disk. Anyway to replace
    without trying to re-order another one from HP?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Misplaced installation disk

    On 24 Jan 2005 07:46:13 -0800, DrLouGallia@aol.com wrote:

    >I somehow misplaced my ipaq h4150 installation disk. Anyway to replace
    >without trying to re-order another one from HP?
    >Thanks.

    The "installation" CDs that come with iPAQs typically include stuff
    available free via download. So you might not need a CD. Specifically,
    ActiveSync is available for free from Microsoft's site.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R
    Boston, MA 02118