Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 - Query!! - Handheld

This is a discussion on Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 - Query!! - Handheld ; Hi all, Is there anyone out there who owns a Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 ?? If so, how do you rate it? Are there any shortcomings? Would you recommend it? All opinions gratefully received. TIA Regards Blakey ----------------------------------------------------------------- To contact ...

  1. Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 - Query!!

    Hi all,

    Is there anyone out there who owns a Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 ??

    If so, how do you rate it?
    Are there any shortcomings?
    Would you recommend it?

    All opinions gratefully received.

    TIA

    Regards

    Blakey

    To contact me direct, remove 'SPAMFREE' from address.

  2. Re: Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 - Query!!

    Blakey wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Is there anyone out there who owns a Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 ??
    >
    > If so, how do you rate it?
    > Are there any shortcomings?
    > Would you recommend it?
    >
    > All opinions gratefully received.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Blakey

    > To contact me direct, remove 'SPAMFREE' from address.

    Yes I own one I use it for sending photos usually over a wifi
    The software is great.
    Two niggles.
    1. not much in the way of accessories specifaclly for the Loox
    2. really want a comms software package (like Hargreaves PE in Windows)
    as I sometimes want to wire direct to a client.

    Steven Kettle

  3. Re: Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 - Query!!

    Steven Kettle wrote:
    > Blakey wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Is there anyone out there who owns a Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720 ??
    >>
    >> If so, how do you rate it?
    >> Are there any shortcomings?
    >> Would you recommend it?
    >>
    >> All opinions gratefully received.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Blakey

    >> To contact me direct, remove 'SPAMFREE' from address.

    > Yes I own one I use it for sending photos usually over a wifi
    > The software is great.
    > Two niggles.
    > 1. not much in the way of accessories specifaclly for the Loox
    > 2. really want a comms software package (like Hargreaves PE in Windows)
    > as I sometimes want to wire direct to a client.
    >
    > Steven Kettle

    Thanks for the input Steve.
    I assume that you are in the UK? Where did you get yours from?

    Regards

    Blakey

    To contact me direct, remove 'SPAMFREE' from address.

+ Reply to Thread