Well, I STILL can't get BB to see my old backups from either my Visor or
Treo. I tried reinstalling it and cleaning out the registry of all refs,
then reinstalling too. Then I did a test backup using it and it won't
even see that!
So, I'm giving up on the POS. But, I'd really like to salvage some
pre-8zillion crash/hard reset stuff.
I figured out it's adding some hex # to the end of the normal filename it
backs up, and apparently compressing it.
It's not zip and it's not rar because I tried to decompress it with them.
Anybody know what it is or how to reconstruct the backed up file?

For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address