I've been thinking about upgrading from my own palm handheld to a
pocket pc based handheld that has wifi capability. My main concern is
how limited Internet Explorer for is for PDA's, compared to PC
versions? I realize this is just a broad question, but I guess I'd
just like to get opinions of any who have had experiences, positive or
negative, with this. I'm most likely looking at a Dell Axim X30. I'd
be using wifi capability mostly for email, checking stocks, ebay
account, and ocassional IM. If anyone can point me to an online resouce
that covers this topic, that would be helpful too.
Thanks in advance.
E.M.