Good software for the price the voice promts are basic no names and the
streets are a little out dated they say they update the maps annualy
but it's been over three years and still no update on my neighborhood
streets. the functions are easy and it boots fast compared to ms
streets 05 over all if you compare to pc streets 05 ms has the
advantage with conection to your contacts that impressed me to locate
your contacts in a flass with out retyping in the address is great. ms
Streets for 39 bucks is a steal but it lacks the turm by turn
directions. If you get them both they have software at pocket gear that
you can use them at the same time.