Problems with HP iPAQ 2415 and CF Modem Cards - Handheld

This is a discussion on Problems with HP iPAQ 2415 and CF Modem Cards - Handheld ; Has anyone else had problems with the new HP iPAQ 2415 using compact flash modem cards? We've tried several different modems with this device which all worked fine on the older iPAQ 2215. But connections seem to drop after a ...

  1. Problems with HP iPAQ 2415 and CF Modem Cards

    Has anyone else had problems with the new HP iPAQ 2415 using compact
    flash modem cards? We've tried several different modems with this
    device which all worked fine on the older iPAQ 2215. But connections
    seem to drop after a short amount of time when using the iPAQ 2415.

    Is there a new setting that I need to switch, or perhaps something new
    in Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition that needs to be setup
    differently? Or does this device just plain not work with CF modem
    cards?

    Thanks,
    Eli

  2. Re: Problems with HP iPAQ 2415 and CF Modem Cards

    Wow, I've been banging against this problem all day.

    IPAQ hx2415
    Socket 56K Modem CF Card

    I can get it to connect and communicate but after a couple minute the
    connection just drops.
    I will continure to research but if anyone has any info please let me
    know.

    thanks,
    B.

+ Reply to Thread