Greets,

Company I work at exploring how to allow some of our users who carry
PDAs sync with their outlook tasks, calendar, and contacts. The MSFT
bigots are naturally looking at ActiveSync, but we've got a pretty
large Palm user-base, so I'm trying to find something to make both user
groups happy. (If there are plug-ins or configs for Zaurus, Symbian,
et. al., it would be nice, but there are so few of them the config must
be quick and easy)

Difficulty--users may not sync e-mail, strong preference to support
only one application for this...

Does anyone have experience with Intellisync? Intellisync Enterprise?
Other syncing applications?

TIA