I have a Palm Tungsten T2 (with accessories) For Sale. The reason I'm
selling the Palm Tungsten T2 is I received a Christmas present of a
Palm Tungsten T3 so I no longer need it.

The Palm Tungsten T2 is in excellent condition with no scratches (case &
screen).

The Palm Tungsten T2 package includes all items packaged in the original
box (plastic screen cover, hotsync cradle & charger, stylus, manuals,
software CD-ROM) and I have the original box.

The Palm Tungsten T2 package also includes a Lexar 256 MB SD memory card,

Palm hard case, Franklin leather zipper case and a brand new unopened
package of Belkin ClearScreen Overlays to protect the screen.

For more information on the Palm Tungsten T2 go to:
http://www.palmone.com/us/support/tungstent2/

Asking $225.00 (Includes shipping in continental US).

If interested, please do not post to group. Contact me directly at
rbird2@peoplepc.com

Thank you,
Rodger