Difference between iPAQ models? A or T - Handheld

This is a discussion on Difference between iPAQ models? A or T - Handheld ; Hi all I have been looking at a few iPAQs lately, one thing ive noticed is the same model number, but a different manufacturers code like FA281T#ABU and FA281A#ABU. The 'A' model generally being more expensive, ive had a look ...

  1. Difference between iPAQ models? A or T

    Hi all

    I have been looking at a few iPAQs lately, one thing ive noticed is the
    same model number, but a different manufacturers code like FA281T#ABU
    and FA281A#ABU. The 'A' model generally being more expensive, ive had a
    look at the specs in detail, and googled for it but i can't find a
    difference. Anyone have any ideas??

    Thanks
    Lee

  2. Re: Difference between iPAQ models? A or T

    I'm not sure but I think it's an internal part number for HP. A's are made
    in one place and T's in another. I know that the AB is a US designation
    versus other countries for language reasons. At least it was that way back
    when they were making 48sx calculators.

    blewey

    "Bales1983 (Lee Bales)" wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have been looking at a few iPAQs lately, one thing ive noticed is the
    > same model number, but a different manufacturers code like FA281T#ABU and
    > FA281A#ABU. The 'A' model generally being more expensive, ive had a look
    > at the specs in detail, and googled for it but i can't find a difference.
    > Anyone have any ideas??
    >

    > Thanks
    > Lee

+ Reply to Thread