Help Me Find Software for a Pocket PC - Handheld

This is a discussion on Help Me Find Software for a Pocket PC - Handheld ; I am getting ready to purchase my first Pocket PC. I need some recommendations about what to use for the following applications. Hopefully freeware or as low cost as possible. Database Need to be able to create my own forms ...

  1. Help Me Find Software for a Pocket PC

    I am getting ready to purchase my first Pocket PC.

    I need some recommendations about what to use for the following
    applications. Hopefully freeware or as low cost as possible.

    Database Need to be able to create my own forms and import / export
    with the desktop.

    Calculator with business application loan payments etc. Scientific
    and hopefully an on screen tape.

    Time Keeping. Basic clock in and out with a place for notes and able
    to export to excel or csv file.

    Password tracking with encryption for sensitive information

    If anyone has a reccomentdation for any of these catagories I would
    appreciate it.
    --------------------
    Ralph Numbers

  2. Re: Help Me Find Software for a Pocket PC

    "Ralph Numbers" wrote in message
    > I am getting ready to purchase my first Pocket PC.
    >

    > I need some recommendations about what to use for the following
    > applications. Hopefully freeware or as low cost as possible.
    >

    > Database Need to be able to create my own forms and import / export
    > with the desktop.

    HanDBase from DDH will do this.

    > Time Keeping. Basic clock in and out with a place for notes and able
    > to export to excel or csv file.

    And this.

+ Reply to Thread