Microsoft Access on the Ipaq 4700? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Microsoft Access on the Ipaq 4700? - Handheld ; Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Microsoft Pocket Access for the Ipaq? The HP store here in Riyadh doesn't know and I cant find anything on the HP website....

  1. Microsoft Access on the Ipaq 4700?

    Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Microsoft Pocket Access for
    the Ipaq? The HP store here in Riyadh doesn't know and I cant find
    anything on the HP website.

  2. Re: Microsoft Access on the Ipaq 4700?

    wrote in message
    news:1104065878.018102.13240@f14g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...
    > Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Microsoft Pocket Access for
    > the Ipaq? The HP store here in Riyadh doesn't know and I cant find
    > anything on the HP website.

    No, there isn't, for reasons best known to Microsoft. But there is an
    excellent flat-file database with some relational capbility called HandBase
    (yoi can find it by googling).

+ Reply to Thread