Screen problems with IPAQ 2210 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Screen problems with IPAQ 2210 - Handheld ; Hi, I have an IPAQ 2210 which is giving me annoying problems with some apps. THe screen is not completely fitted for viewing so some button at the bottom are not visible. It's as if the scroll bars were not ...

  1. Screen problems with IPAQ 2210

    Hi,

    I have an IPAQ 2210 which is giving me annoying problems with some apps.
    THe screen is not completely fitted for viewing so some button at the
    bottom are not visible. It's as if the scroll bars were not show for
    some reason. I've completely updated my IPAQ to most recent ROM and
    patches but nothing.
    It also happens with the bluetooth manager screen and mostly with a
    program I bought, Connect2Internet Pro which I cannot register because
    the "register" button is out of the screen on the bottom.

    Any suggestions?
    Greetings.

  2. Re: Screen problems with IPAQ 2210

    "Geotronix" wrote in message

    | I have an IPAQ 2210 which is giving me annoying problems with some apps.
    | THe screen is not completely fitted for viewing so some button at the
    | bottom are not visible. It's as if the scroll bars were not show for
    | some reason. I've completely updated my IPAQ to most recent ROM and
    | patches but nothing.
    | It also happens with the bluetooth manager screen and mostly with a
    | program I bought, Connect2Internet Pro which I cannot register because
    | the "register" button is out of the screen on the bottom.
    |
    | Any suggestions?
    | Greetings.

    Have you tried realigning your screen? Start > Settings > System > Screen >
    Align screen.

+ Reply to Thread