how to activesync my pocket pc and my laptop with a wifi connection ? - Handheld

This is a discussion on how to activesync my pocket pc and my laptop with a wifi connection ? - Handheld ; Is it possible to sync my ipaq pocket pc and my pc throught a wifi connection and not a cable provided with the pocket pc ? (i've got a sandisk wifi card into my pocket pc and another wifi card ...

  1. how to activesync my pocket pc and my laptop with a wifi connection ?

    Is it possible to sync my ipaq pocket pc and my pc throught a wifi
    connection and not a cable provided with the pocket pc ?

    (i've got a sandisk wifi card into my pocket pc and another wifi card
    into my laptop)

    thanks

  2. Re: how to activesync my pocket pc and my laptop with a wifi connection ?

    "Pierre" wrote in message
    > Is it possible to sync my ipaq pocket pc and my pc throught a wifi
    > connection and not a cable provided with the pocket pc ?
    >
    > (i've got a sandisk wifi card into my pocket pc and another wifi card
    > into my laptop)

    Yes - IIRC you need to establish a partnership first using Serial, USB or IR
    connection. You can then use activesync to synchronise pda with pc
    provided that they are already connected via wifi. I have just synchronised
    my Ipaq 3850 with my pc using wifi - they are both on the same wifi LAN.

    Tony

    Tony

+ Reply to Thread