Hi.

I recently purchased a Xircom wireless ethernet port for my Visor
Prism.

It seems to connect with my home Linksys network every time. But I'm
not always able to reach Internet addresses. About half the time the
device finds the URL. About half the time it doesn't. I don't think
this has anything to do with distance to the wireless router. I've
experimented with that. And in any case, the device appears to connect
to the home router every time, as I said.

Did anyone else have this same problem? Were you able to solve it?
Maybe a change in the module's Network or Client settings?

Thanks.