Messages on Blackberry are automatically opened on arrival - Handheld

This is a discussion on Messages on Blackberry are automatically opened on arrival - Handheld ; When I receive messages on my Blackberry they automatically open. Is there a setting that I can change that will just put them in my inbox without opening them?...

  1. Messages on Blackberry are automatically opened on arrival

    When I receive messages on my Blackberry they automatically open. Is
    there a setting that I can change that will just put them in my inbox
    without opening them?

  2. Re: Messages on Blackberry are automatically opened on arrival

    As a BlackBerry newbie myself I don't have an answer for you, but
    rather more questions. What type of device is it? Does it connect to
    a BES server?

+ Reply to Thread