Hi,

Can anyone tell me the name and model of a handheld with a slightly
larger than usual screen? I'm after the name of something with a screen
that's at least 60mm x 81mm (2.3" x 3.2") but a little larger would be
better. That's 3.7" diagonal. Preferably a common model.

You see, I'm looking to buy an 'oversized' screen protector for my Palm
Tungsten E. I know you can get universal ones which you trim to size,
but I'm after a specific brand(o). I just want to order some protectors
for another PDA which is bigger than my T|E, but I don't know what PDA
to 'pretend' I have.

I have googled extensively, but none of the vendors specify sizes, just
which models they are compatible with.

-zoara-

--
My lozenge is a full earthy herbal lozenge incorporating a miscellanea
of weeds known for advancing sexual longing and performance, causing