OPIE > QTOPIA - Handheld

This is a discussion on OPIE > QTOPIA - Handheld ; For zaurus SL5500 Does someone know where i can find the SHARP QTOPIA flash ROM ? I don't want the one tha works via windows... it doesn't work ! Thanks ! -- maz...

  1. OPIE > QTOPIA

    --
    maz

  2. Re: OPIE > QTOPIA

    Try www.zaurususergroup.com

    --
    ,,,
    (._.)

  3. Re: OPIE > QTOPIA

    "maz" wrote in message
    > For zaurus SL5500
    >
    > Does someone know where i can find the SHARP QTOPIA flash ROM ?
    > I don't want the one tha works via windows... it doesn't work !

    Here is the Zaurus 5500 V3.1 OS ROM image to flash via a CF card:

    http://www.myzaurus.com/lic5500v31c.asp

    Images for the 5600 as well as older ROM images can be found on myzaurus as
    well.

    -David

  4. Re: OPIE > QTOPIA

    > Here is the Zaurus 5500 V3.1 OS ROM image to flash via a CF card:
    >
    > http://www.myzaurus.com/lic5500v31c.asp
    >
    > Images for the 5600 as well as older ROM images can be found on myzaurus as
    > well.
    >

    > -David

    Thanks a lot !
    I got qtopia back...

    OPIE was a good try but too buggy for a newbie like me ...
    At least now i have my agenda back and plenty of softwares working well
    without any bugs

    --
    Maz

+ Reply to Thread