Anyone know the difference in the 4700 series iPaq's? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Anyone know the difference in the 4700 series iPaq's? - Handheld ; I have looked over the spec sheets on these two HP iPAQ's and I can't seem to find any difference in them... maybe someone can help me out on this. Difference between HP iPAQ hx4700 Pocket PC and HP iPAQ ...

  1. Anyone know the difference in the 4700 series iPaq's?

    I have looked over the spec sheets on these two HP iPAQ's and I can't
    seem to find any difference in them... maybe someone can help me out on
    this.

    Difference between HP iPAQ hx4700 Pocket PC and HP iPAQ hx4705 Pocket
    PC?

    They are both the same price on nearly every site I have checked on.
    Thanks in advance...

  2. Re: Anyone know the difference in the 4700 series iPaq's?

    On 14 Dec 2004 06:57:57 -0800, gbiddle1@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Difference between HP iPAQ hx4700 Pocket PC and HP iPAQ hx4705 Pocket
    >PC?

    They're both exactly the same unit, just different marketing channels.
    iPAQ's with a suffix of '0' are sold to business users and those
    ending with a '5' are sold to consumers. The only difference is in the
    software bundle on the CD.

    A_C

+ Reply to Thread