Motorola A925 device detection - Handheld

This is a discussion on Motorola A925 device detection - Handheld ; Hi, I have installed the windows xp driver for motorola a925 and connected the device through USB. when i run the program (that comes in the CD given with the mobile phone)in my computer, i can't see the device in ...

  1. Motorola A925 device detection

    Hi,
    I have installed the windows xp driver for motorola a925 and
    connected the device through USB. when i run the program (that comes in
    the CD given with the mobile phone)in my computer, i can't see the
    device in the list. At the same time, i tried to use the 'sync' option
    given in my mobile phone but invain.
    can i get a solution from u guys.
    thanks in advance.

    shar.

  2. Re: Motorola A925 device detection

    You need to disconnect and reboot the telephone
    then reconnect

    and with Windows task manger kill mRuteruntime.exe which blocks the USB
    com port

    Just using the A925 as a modem for several hours
    and it is fine and stable on the Danish 3G net

    Hugh W

+ Reply to Thread