Palm Zire 31 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Palm Zire 31 - Handheld ; Consdiering this as a gift for an 11 year old. It can play MP3s which is good, but how useful would it be at movies (mostly just mpegs or avis of wrestling, though large enough to have to play from ...

  1. Palm Zire 31

    Consdiering this as a gift for an 11 year old. It can play MP3s which is
    good, but how useful would it be at movies (mostly just mpegs or avis of
    wrestling, though large enough to have to play from a memory card)?

    And would it multi task MP3 playback with using other applications? I heard
    that some plams didn't do this a while back and am not sure of this model's
    release date. We're only looking at fairly basic games and the like, but it
    would need to do it.

    Thanks if you can help!

    RED

  2. Re: Palm Zire 31

    "Red" wrote in message
    > Consdiering this as a gift for an 11 year old. It can play MP3s which is
    > good, but how useful would it be at movies (mostly just mpegs or avis of
    > wrestling, though large enough to have to play from a memory card)?
    >
    > And would it multi task MP3 playback with using other applications? I

    heard
    > that some plams didn't do this a while back and am not sure of this

    model's
    > release date. We're only looking at fairly basic games and the like, but

    it
    > would need to do it.
    >
    > Thanks if you can help!
    >
    > RED