I am looking for the key combination on the h4150 to put the device into the
parrot loader. I have been able to get there using the EnterBootLoader.exe
program, but it seems there should be another way that is not dependent on
having an operating system loaded. I am looking into putting another OS on
the iPaq, so if I hose the ROM I would like to know how to get back to the
boot loader so I can restore the ROM from my SD backup. I have tried all of
the key combinations I could find for other iPaqs, but none seem to work.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeffrey Hill