Finance package with csv for iPAQ - Handheld

This is a discussion on Finance package with csv for iPAQ - Handheld ; Does anyone know of, or can recommend,a Finance Package for Pocket PC that can handle multiple accounts,foreign currency conversion, periodictransactions and has csv output capability. "Accounts N Loans" does this for the Palm OS but I've not yet located anything ...

  1. Finance package with csv for iPAQ

    Does anyone know of, or can recommend,a Finance Package for Pocket PC that
    can handle multiple accounts,foreign currency conversion,
    periodictransactions and has csv output capability. "Accounts N Loans" does
    this for the Palm OS but I've not yet located anything similar for Pocket
    PC.

    Any advice would be appreciated

    TIA

    John

  2. Re: Finance package with csv for iPAQ

    Cash Organizer does it all and then some ... but I don't think it covers CSV
    output. You can output to a spreadsheet but not to CSV. Check it though,
    because I'm not sure (www.inesoft.com).

    HTH,

    Uncle Ben

    ----------
    "John Humble" wrote...

    > Does anyone know of, or can recommend,a Finance Package for Pocket PC that
    > can handle multiple accounts,foreign currency conversion,
    > periodictransactions and has csv output capability. "Accounts N Loans" does
    > this for the Palm OS but I've not yet located anything similar for Pocket
    > PC.
    >
    > Any advice would be appreciated
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > John