Axim x50 or ipaq 4150 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Axim x50 or ipaq 4150 - Handheld ; I am confused- please help I am having to decide between x50 (mid range) or 4150. X50 is 10% dearer- is it better value over 4150? 4150 limitations: no Flash ROM card slot, slower processor, lower built in memory (32ROM), ...

  1. Axim x50 or ipaq 4150

    I am confused- please help

    I am having to decide between x50 (mid range) or 4150. X50 is 10% dearer- is it better value over 4150?

    4150 limitations: no Flash ROM card slot, slower processor, lower built in memory (32ROM), 1 year old already. BUT it has better battery life, light weight and great looks.

    X50 limitations: terrible battery life, heavier, has limited number of available accessories (e.g. sync & charge cable @expansys etc). BUT it is faster and has 2 expansion slots.

    Which one should I go for? Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Axim x50 or ipaq 4150

    Dear uncertain,
    thanks for writing me...

    No, really. I have had quite a few handhelds already and at least I'd be
    120% for lightweight and battery life. Most propably you would hate yourself
    in 6 months if you choose ugly and heavy thing in to your pocket.

    -pekka

    news:0410111ac04c433aa3192d4d5c7eca87@PocketPCJunk ies.com...