Q: Filesync in Mobile 2003 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Q: Filesync in Mobile 2003 - Handheld ; Hi all, I have a problem with my Pocket PC 2003 and filesync. I'd like to keep the files in SD card, but it seems that automatic sync application does support filesync only to main memory. At least I haven't ...

  1. Q: Filesync in Mobile 2003

    Hi all,
    I have a problem with my Pocket PC 2003 and filesync. I'd like to keep the
    files in SD card, but it seems that automatic sync application does support
    filesync only to main memory.

    At least I haven't found any way to point sync to folder I wanted it to.

    Thanks
    Pekka

  2. Re: Filesync in Mobile 2003

    "PKi" wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > I have a problem with my Pocket PC 2003 and filesync. I'd like to keep the
    > files in SD card, but it seems that automatic sync application does

    support
    > filesync only to main memory.
    >
    > At least I haven't found any way to point sync to folder I wanted it to.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Pekka

    This is what you need:
    http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/html/mightysync.html

  3. Re: Filesync in Mobile 2003

    Thanks Peter.

    "Peter Groves" wrote in message

    > "PKi" wrote in message
    > > Hi all,
    > > I have a problem with my Pocket PC 2003 and filesync. I'd like to keep

    the
    > > files in SD card, but it seems that automatic sync application does

    > support
    > > filesync only to main memory.
    > >
    > > At least I haven't found any way to point sync to folder I wanted it to.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Pekka
    > >

    > This is what you need:
    > http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/html/mightysync.html