Difficulty accessing handhelds.org - Handheld

This is a discussion on Difficulty accessing handhelds.org - Handheld ; Hello! I'm having trouble accessing anything at OPIE at www.handhelds.org . I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who is having this problem. Has the site shut down? Is there a new approved place from which one should obtain ...

  1. Difficulty accessing handhelds.org

    Hello!

    I'm having trouble accessing anything at OPIE at www.handhelds.org.

    I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who is having this problem.
    Has the site shut down?

    Is there a new approved place from which one should obtain OPIE?

    Thanks for all your help.

    All the best!

    Paul

  2. Re: Difficulty accessing handhelds.org

    handhelds.org is down, has been that way for some time, and as far as
    I know, there is no information available (at least I have not seen
    any) about when things will be back up. The development cluster was
    up last time I checked, but the file systems were not mounted (NFS?)
    so it's useless until they solve whatever issues they are having.

    If anyone has any more info, please contribute it, as there are many,
    many people who are in the dark and are anxious to know what's going
    on.

  3. Re: Difficulty accessing handhelds.org

    john.cabrer@rocketmail.com (EE Wannabe) wrote in message news:...

    > If anyone has any more info, please contribute it, as there are many,
    > many people who are in the dark and are anxious to know what's going
    > on.

    It will be back up "soon" -- see this article for more info:
    http://www.linuxdevices.com/cgi-bin/...d=NS3993126439

+ Reply to Thread