BES Errors with CDO Calendaring - Handheld

This is a discussion on BES Errors with CDO Calendaring - Handheld ; Getting numerous errors in Blackberry Enterprise Servers Event Log coming from 2 users who use the BB 7750 series. MAPIMailbox::ProcessResponseFromPager - SetCDOMeeting (0x8000ffff) failed. MAPIMailbox::ProcessResponseFromPager - SetCDOMeeting (0x8000ffff) failed. *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::Initialize - Exception handled. *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::Initialize ...

  1. BES Errors with CDO Calendaring

    Getting numerous errors in Blackberry Enterprise Servers Event Log
    coming from 2 users who use the BB 7750 series.

    MAPIMailbox::ProcessResponseFromPager - SetCDOMeeting (0x8000ffff)
    failed.
    MAPIMailbox::ProcessResponseFromPager - SetCDOMeeting (0x8000ffff)
    failed.
    *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::Initialize - Exception handled.
    *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::Initialize - Exception handled.
    *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::~CDOCalendar() - Exception handled.
    Any suggestions? Thanks
    [Ogdenous]

  2. Re: BES Errors with CDO Calendaring

    "Ogdenous" wrote in message
    news:1101148589.874154.258880@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > Getting numerous errors in Blackberry Enterprise Servers Event Log
    > coming from 2 users who use the BB 7750 series.
    >
    > MAPIMailbox::ProcessResponseFromPager - SetCDOMeeting (0x8000ffff)
    > failed.
    > MAPIMailbox::ProcessResponseFromPager - SetCDOMeeting (0x8000ffff)
    > failed.
    > *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::Initialize - Exception handled.
    > *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::Initialize - Exception handled.
    > *** MAPI *** CDOCalendar::~CDOCalendar() - Exception handled.
    > Any suggestions? Thanks
    > [Ogdenous]

    I'm no BES expert, but in case you get no other replies, this might help.

    BES uses CDO.DLL on the server to handle communication with the Exchange
    server. Since Outlook 2003 appeared, CDO has become rather fragile, since
    OL2003 adds extra fields to the mailbox that upset CDO if you don't have the
    latest hotfix. It can also get confused if you have Outlook installed on
    the server too.

    How many copies of CDO.DLL can you find on the server that you have BES on,
    and what are their versions?

    Lee.

    --

    Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP:
    www.leederbyshire.com
    email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m

  3. Re: BES Errors with CDO Calendaring

    I think that resolved my issues, thansk for the help.

+ Reply to Thread