Are there any PocketPCs that can use PCMCIA cards without expansion
devices?

I am looking to get a PocketPC to help me at work, ideally to be
connected to the company network. There is no network support yet for
PocketPCs, but the IT department said that due to the large number of
company laptops using Cisco 350 PCMCIA cards with LEAP protocol, that
the HP IPAQs with the PC expansion pack will work. However, this is an
expensive solution at ~$640.

The only other possiblitity I have found is a Dell X30 that has LEAP
integrated into it, but it is unclear if the company will support that
option when they upgrade the network.

Any advice will be appreciated.

bigsky