I found this great little site - Handheld

This is a discussion on I found this great little site - Handheld ; I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real ...

  1. I found this great little site

    I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.
    Thanks, Lisa

    http://66.219.102.40/

    http://66.219.102.40/

  2. Re: I found this great little site

    "I found this great little site" wrote in message
    news:041121191642109772@newshost.allthenewsgroups. com...
    > I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney

    tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets.
    Here's the link

    and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a
    spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to
    post this link.
    > Thanks, Lisa

    My dear you are a Spammer.

    You have posted this garbage in at least 3 groups that I follow and I am not
    stupid enough to send you my email address. You can work for it from this
    post if you really want it.

    Colbyt

  3. Re: I found this great little site

    On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:17:32 -0500, "Colbyt"
    removed the duct tape and proclaimed:

    >My dear you are a Spammer.
    >
    >You have posted this garbage in at least 3 groups that I follow and I am not
    >stupid enough to send you my email address. You can work for it from this
    >post if you really want it.

    It's probably been posted to *every* group. And you think this person
    is reading replies?

    --
    I put 2 and 2 together and got 22.

  4. Re: I found this great little site

    "Bruno" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:17:32 -0500, "Colbyt"

    > It's probably been posted to *every* group. And you think this person
    > is reading replies?

    No, not really. I posted it in the name of newbie protection.

+ Reply to Thread