Hi,

I play alto recorder. I have a severe allergy to desktop computer
parts and print. For me, PDA is it! I want to use a PPC Midi player as
I did my old desktop version of Midisoft studio 4. In short, a program
I can load up midis I've downloaded, transpose (ie - up or down 5
steps) and mute the track I am to play, and play it with the track
rolling across so I can read my part as it plays. Also, can open Mids
with more than 12 tracks?

I'm desperate to find a program such as this because it's the only way
I can have sheet music. PLEASE HELP!!!

I found a webpage with Midisoft studio 4 on it if you wish to refer to
it.
http://members.fortunecity.com/kaede4/load.html

Bubble Girl