Blackberry Mail Folders Question - Handheld

This is a discussion on Blackberry Mail Folders Question - Handheld ; Hi all, My boss just got a Blackberry and has asked me for help. He receives mail just fine, but he really wants to see his Outlook mail folders (not just his inbox folder) on his handheld. I can't seem ...

  1. Blackberry Mail Folders Question

    Hi all,
    My boss just got a Blackberry and has asked me for help. He receives
    mail just fine, but he really wants to see his Outlook mail folders
    (not just his inbox folder) on his handheld. I can't seem to determine
    if the blackberry does this, or only sends you new mail, (IOW, does the
    blackberry show you your entire desktop mailbox of EXISTING mail, or
    only new stuff).

    Thanks all
    Sean

  2. Re: Blackberry Mail Folders Question

    Blackberry sends you new mail, you can contact blackberry or check
    their website for partner solutions which are 3rd party apps that may
    help with what you need. Sorry this isn't the answer you need but
    maybe someone else who found a resolution will post here.

  3. Re: Blackberry Mail Folders Question

    I don't mind the answer at all! I appreciate the response. Really, I
    don't care either way, it's just that I can't determine if Blackberry
    sends all mail, including existing subfolder mail, to the handheld or
    not. I take it that it does not, given your suggestion of 3rd party
    apps.

    Thanks
    Sean

    "Ogdenous" wrote in message news:<1101237887.680944.229600@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups. com>...
    > Blackberry sends you new mail, you can contact blackberry or check
    > their website for partner solutions which are 3rd party apps that may
    > help with what you need. Sorry this isn't the answer you need but
    > maybe someone else who found a resolution will post here.

+ Reply to Thread