portable keyboard Blackberry 7230 - Handheld

This is a discussion on portable keyboard Blackberry 7230 - Handheld ; Hello! Why is it I can't find a portable keyboard for my Blackberry 7230? For other models/brands it is quite common... Thank you for any advise or help, Seb_Dech...

  1. portable keyboard Blackberry 7230

    Hello! Why is it I can't find a portable keyboard for my Blackberry
    7230? For other models/brands it is quite common...
    Thank you for any advise or help,
    Seb_Dech

  2. Re: portable keyboard Blackberry 7230

    "SebDech" wrote in message
    news:5e757993.0411080111.3f842295@posting.google.c om...
    > Hello! Why is it I can't find a portable keyboard for my Blackberry
    > 7230? For other models/brands it is quite common...
    > Thank you for any advise or help,
    > Seb_Dech

    I am a PDA newbie but doesn't the 7230 support bluetooth?

    If it does any wireless bluetooth keyboard with the right drivers should
    work.

    Colbyt

  3. Re: portable keyboard Blackberry 7230

    Thank you Colbyt,
    No, as far as I can see, it does not support Bluetooth.
    Don't ask me why.
    Rgds,
    SD

    "Colbyt" wrote in message news:<97ydnb3A_aqIehLcRVn-tQ@giganews.com>...
    > "SebDech" wrote in message
    > news:5e757993.0411080111.3f842295@posting.google.c om...
    > > Hello! Why is it I can't find a portable keyboard for my Blackberry
    > > 7230? For other models/brands it is quite common...
    > > Thank you for any advise or help,
    > > Seb_Dech

    > I am a PDA newbie but doesn't the 7230 support bluetooth?
    >
    > If it does any wireless bluetooth keyboard with the right drivers should
    > work.
    >

    > Colbyt

+ Reply to Thread