pda-ebook yahoo list - Handheld

  1. pda-ebook yahoo list

    Hello All,

    You're welcome to join the below mailing list.

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, pda-ebook E-list
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pda-ebook

  2. Re: pda-ebook yahoo list

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > You're welcome to join the below mailing list.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > List Moderator, pda-ebook E-list
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pda-ebook

    A reading club for e-readers. Do you meet for virtual coffee somewhere
    afterward?

  3. Re: pda-ebook yahoo list

    "JimC" wrote:
    > "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    >> Hello All,
    >>
    >> You're welcome to join the below mailing list.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Byron Collins
    >> List Moderator, pda-ebook E-list
    >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pda-ebook

    > A reading club for e-readers. Do you meet for virtual coffee somewhere
    > afterward?

    Well of course they do - that's why they use Java to program.

    Lance

  4. Re: pda-ebook yahoo list

    "Lance" wrote in message

    > "JimC" wrote:
    > > "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > >> Hello All,
    > >>
    > >> You're welcome to join the below mailing list.
    > >>
    > >> Regards,
    > >>
    > >> Byron Collins
    > >> List Moderator, pda-ebook E-list
    > >> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pda-ebook

    > > A reading club for e-readers. Do you meet for virtual coffee somewhere
    > > afterward?
    > >

    > Well of course they do - that's why they use Java to program.
    >
    > Lance

    Ouch.

  5. Re: pda-ebook yahoo list

    "Byron Collins" wrote in news:10oqci6cmts0h57
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > You're welcome to join the below mailing list.

    Whoever is the moderator might want to consider allowing the reading (but
    not posting/replying) without signing on to the list. Spam potential not
    withstanding, signing on to a mail list without seeing the content requires
    a lot of faith.

    -S-

  6. Re: pda-ebook yahoo list

    Byron Collins wrote:
    > You're welcome to join the below mailing list.

    Yahoo reports "Message archive viewable by members only". Why this?

    I would like to evaluate the contents of this mailing list _before_
    joining.

    Regards,

    Guido

  7. Re: pda-ebook yahoo list

    "Necron 99" wrote:

    >> Well of course they do - that's why they use Java to program.
    >>
    >> Lance

    > Ouch.

    The pun is as old as whoever named Java...

    Probably some old has-bean.

    Lance

+ Reply to Thread