FS: Nino 300 - Handheld

This is a discussion on FS: Nino 300 - Handheld ; I have a Nino 300 with docking station, serial cable, power supply, and two manuals for sale. No software. Rechargeable battery holds a charge, but only for a short time. Device is otherwise operational. It is an early Windows CE ...

  1. FS: Nino 300

    I have a Nino 300 with docking station, serial cable, power supply,
    and two manuals for sale. No software. Rechargeable battery holds a
    charge, but only for a short time. Device is otherwise operational.
    It is an early Windows CE device.

    Make an offer.

  2. Re: FS: Nino 300

    Does this come with the click on Fax Modem too ?

    Steve wrote:
    > I have a Nino 300 with docking station, serial cable, power supply,
    > and two manuals for sale. No software. Rechargeable battery holds a
    > charge, but only for a short time. Device is otherwise operational.
    > It is an early Windows CE device.
    >
    > Make an offer.

+ Reply to Thread