LG Phenom Battery needed - Handheld

This is a discussion on LG Phenom Battery needed - Handheld ; I have asked this before but with little success. Does anyone know where I can purchase a battery for the LG Phenom? Thye unit is fully functional but of little use without being able to carry it around with me. ...

  1. LG Phenom Battery needed

    I have asked this before but with little success. Does anyone know where I
    can purchase a battery for the LG Phenom? Thye unit is fully functional but
    of little use without being able to carry it around with me.

    Thanks for any help you can give.

  2. Re: LG Phenom Battery needed

    "Ian Jones" wrote in message
    > I have asked this before but with little success. Does anyone know where

    > can purchase a battery for the LG Phenom? Thye unit is fully functional

    but
    > of little use without being able to carry it around with me.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can give.

    Try this link and if it doesn't work for you there are 542 more on Froogle
    (part of Google.

    http://www.cellphoneshop.net/batteriesforlg.html

    Colbyt

+ Reply to Thread