Backup Buddy, reg. for inc. backup - can you retrieve inc. if not when made? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Backup Buddy, reg. for inc. backup - can you retrieve inc. if not when made? - Handheld ; I just really screwed myself with BackupBuddy. I hit backup instead of restore, like a total dope not paying attention. I didn't realize it till it was about half way thru. I'm only using the free version, so it doesn't ...

  1. Backup Buddy, reg. for inc. backup - can you retrieve inc. if not when made?

    I just really screwed myself with BackupBuddy. I hit backup instead of
    restore, like a total dope not paying attention. I didn't realize it till
    it was about half way thru.
    I'm only using the free version, so it doesn't have the incremental backup
    feature.
    However, I'm hoping, REALLY hoping, that it still does it, but just
    doesn't let you access the incremental saves. I.E. if I upgrade I can get
    at the backup that wasn't screwed up before that.
    Is there any prayer of this?!

    If not, is there any way to "undelete" off a SD card like there is on a
    HDD?

    Any help greatly appreciated!
    For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    Yeah, it's really a real address

  2. Re: Backup Buddy, reg. for inc. backup - can you retrieve inc. if not when made?

    Hi Siggy!

    You get better answers faster at http://mytreo.net/

    Stine

  3. Re: Backup Buddy, reg. for inc. backup - can you retrieve inc. if not when made?

    On 1 Nov 2004 15:49:42 +0200, Stine Kristiansen spewed:
    >You get better answers faster at http://mytreo.net/
    >
    >Stine

    Is there a treo newsgroup?
    If not, maybe somebody can create one? I dunno how.
    There really SHOULD be one!
    For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    Yeah, it's really a real address

+ Reply to Thread