Whenever I let my Treo 600 drain down till it says "shutting down in X
sec", then put it on the charger, it locks up when I try to turn it back
on. Nothing but a blank white screen, requiring a pin-hole reset. It's
really pissing me off! Has anybody else had this problem, or know how to
fix it? Also, dunno if it's related, but when it's first charging it
keeps blinking the "battery low" warning on and off for a long time,
beeping, and won't stop if you hit "ok". Then it goes to lockup, I guess
as soon as the screen goes to saver mode.
For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address