PTVB or SecondScreenTV? - Handheld

This is a discussion on PTVB or SecondScreenTV? - Handheld ; Is there a diff. between PTVB and SecondScreenTV? They both seem to work with Evolve. Speaking of which, are there other services? Any better, cheaper, or free -- __________________________________________________ ___ For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com. Yeah, it's really ...

  1. PTVB or SecondScreenTV?

    Is there a diff. between PTVB and SecondScreenTV?
    They both seem to work with Evolve. Speaking of which, are there other
    services? Any better, cheaper, or free
    For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    Yeah, it's really a real address

  2. Re: PTVB or SecondScreenTV?

    see.my.sig.4.addr@nowhere.com.invalid wrote:
    > Is there a diff. between PTVB and SecondScreenTV?
    > They both seem to work with Evolve. Speaking of which, are there other
    > services? Any better, cheaper, or free

    Well, I'm a former PTVB to SecondScreenTV and now back to PTVB user! A
    couple of things I like about Pocket TV is for one, it takes up less
    space (database is compressed) and also it downloads the guide on the
    computer rather than during the actual Hotsync. More important if you
    i.e. Hotsync via wi-fi.

+ Reply to Thread