I've just gotten a total lockup. I couldn't hard reset it (pinhole and
power button at same time). The screen on but just white, and it wasn't
draining fast.
I remembered I was told once how to do a "manufacturer's rest" - backspace
and k, then pin hole. That worked, but WTF?!
I think I was just running Lightwav trying to convert some decent sounds
to ringtones when it happened.
I've been getting tons of these crashes while running all different
programs.
Does anybody know of any incompatibility issues with any particular
software? I'm running a Treo 600, OS5.
I do have a TON of stuff on it (only 1mb left), but still!

For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
Yeah, it's really a real address