Toshiba E400 docking base - Handheld

This is a discussion on Toshiba E400 docking base - Handheld ; Does this unit come with a docking base as standard ? I have heard conflicting reports. Thanks...

  1. Toshiba E400 docking base

    Does this unit come with a docking base as standard ? I have heard
    conflicting reports.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Toshiba E400 docking base

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:21:19 +0000 (UTC), "Kev"
    wrote:

    >Does this unit come with a docking base as standard ? I have heard
    >conflicting reports.

    It is possible that Toshiba sells it in more than one way
    and in particular, there may be regional differences.
    All I can say for sure is that I have seen it sold without
    a docking base in Canada.

    --
    The Moving Target: mobile information technology
    http://www.pathcom.com/~jimomura/

+ Reply to Thread